Forex technical analysis of is an art, not a science. It is a process of forecasting price movements, analyzing market data, such as historical price trends, volumes, open interest, etc.
Technical analysis is the most effective and profitable way to trade, and many traders want to find a course to help them succeed, but what should you look for to find the best technical analysis courses?
Here are some general points to keep in mind when purchasing one.
- You need the combination of indicators they use, usage rules, and a full explanation of why the method offers a business advantage. You want to know exactly why the rules work, trust what you do.
- Any technical analysis course should cover money management and asset preservation. It makes no sense in a course to only provide registration rules; you also need to know how to protect your money with stops and when to move the stops to make a profit.
- Any technical analysis course should offer unlimited support if you have questions or concerns regarding the method.
- Look for courses that cover probability-based theories, such as disturbances and contrary agreements, and don’t buy any that pretend that markets is turning to science and follow distant theories of Gann, Elliot Wave and Fibonacci. Markets do NOT go to science; if they did, we would all know the answer in advance and there would be no market!
- Look for a full money back guarantee if you are not satisfied. You are confident of suppliers that their course will do what the ad says – to get the comfort of a warranty and never buy without it.